Do you know the performance of CNC Press Brake
How much do you know about CNC Press Brake? This is a relatively common machine in the sheet metal industry, and it is mainly used to process metal materials. Today we are going to give you a detailed introduction to this machine, I hope it can be beneficial to everyone, let us take a look at the following content!
CNC Press Brake is a machine that can bend thin plates. Its structure mainly includes a bracket, a worktable and a clamping plate. The worktable is placed on the bracket. The worktable is composed of a base and a pressing plate. The base is composed of a seat shell, a coil and a cover plate, the coil is placed in a recess of the seat shell, and the top of the recess is covered with a cover plate. When in use, the coil is energized by the wire, and after the electricity is energized, a gravitational force is generated on the pressure plate, so as to realize the clamping of the thin plate between the pressure plate and the base. Due to the use of electromagnetic force clamping, the pressing plate can be made into various workpiece requirements, and the workpiece with side walls can be processed, and the operation is also very simple.
(1) Hydraulic convex automatic Crowning is adopted to solve the influence of the deformation of the slider during the bending process on the quality of the workpiece. The amount of compensation is automatically adjusted by the numerical control system, which is convenient and accurate.
(2) A fully functional back gauge mechanism is adopted, and multiple back gauge shafts can be optionally controlled. Functional parts in the back gauge. Such as guide rails, lead screws, bearings, etc. are all imported originals to ensure the accuracy of the back gauge.
(3) The fuselage adopts an integral welding structure, which is convenient for transportation and processing, and can ensure the overall accuracy of the machine tool.
(4) The fuselage, slider and other important components are analyzed by ANSYS finite element analysis software to ensure the reliability of the machine tool.
(5) The hydraulic system adopts the integrated control system imported from Germany, which reduces the installation of pipelines, improves the working stability of the machine tool, and has a beautiful and simple appearance.